We all want to sleep soundly at night. We all want to feel secure, safe, and at peace wherever and whenever we are. That’s why, if you are looking to discover some best ways to protect your home and family you’ve come to right place. This site is a comprehensive resource center for all your security needs. You can get some tips and updated information with regards to security systems, house burglary prevention, as well as some practical tips on choosing the best home security system available today.
Why install a good home alarm or security system in your house ASAP?
If you have you been thinking about installing an alarm system but hold it back to a later time because you don’t think it’s necessary, think again.There are certainly tons of reasons why you need to invest in a good home burglary protection system today. While you might have been doing the typical precautionary measures to keep your homeand loved ones safe at night and away from lurking robbers, locking the doors and closing the windows – or having the fiercest furry buddy even – may just be not enough.
Consider the following home burglary factsbased on the 2012 FBI crime report:
- There were about 2,103,787 recorded national cases of burglaries in the US.
- Property losses cost victims an approximate amount of $4.7 Billion. That is more than $2000 in property losses per burglary case!
- Burglars target mostly residential homes. FBI reported a whopping 74.5% of the total burglary cases were that of residential robbery offenses.
With stunning figures such as the above, investing in a good burglary protection system is a smart idea after all.
Now what are some vital things that you need to look for in home security systems?
Thanks to technology we now have a wide variety of options when it comes to making safety and security a guarantee for you and your loved ones.Butthen again, hundreds of choices could mean a grueling task of making the “right choice”. So below is a list of things that you may want to look into before investing inany house protection service.
- A security app–Mobile phones these days can indeed be a true buddy not just in staying in touch with our family and friends, but alsoin making our homes secure.Both mobility and accessibilityare vital when it comes to keeping thieves and burglars away from your property; as well as in responding to any emergency situations.By installing a security app in your mobile device such as a tablet or smart phone, you can activate your alarm system, check security or any emergency alerts and so on, even while you’re at work or on vacation.Paying a few more dollars is worth it if it means boosting our family and property’s security, isn’t it?
- Police alert–Even if you have a tracking system installed in your mobile device, it is nonetheless advisable for you to include a “cop alert” or monitoring system that sends off an alertto the police once your alarm is triggered. This way you can make sure that immediate response and protection is on the way every time.
- Round-the-clock Customer service–Well, a device is pointless without actual, concrete service from your security provider. Customer service is vital in any product that we use especially if it concerns our family’s safety (not to mention agood amount of cash that we pay for it every month). We need to make sure that it is worth every penny that we spend. Your security company’s customer care department should be open 24/7.
You should be guaranteed of immediate response always in case your system needs an immediate check or fix. Look for reviews. Most often, existing customers are reliable sources of information on how a company performs and provides services. Also, a provider’s track record can be good enough to determine which ones can be counted on when the need arises.
As unfortunate as it may sound, crimes cannot be stopped but only preventedthe best way we can.
The only way to avoid any criminal offense is to increase our personal security whenever and wherever we are by means of applying available safety and security measures. Law enforcers are there to respond to our needs and defend us in times of duress or actual troubles. However, by making ourselves equipped and informed, we can surely help authorities even more insafeguarding our homes, our properties, and our very lives.